This project is read-only.

Looking for build instructions and 0.9.5.3 source code

Dec 1, 2016 at 6:41 PM
Edited Dec 2, 2016 at 9:07 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to build OpenCodeCoverage. Is there a build instruction ?
Please document 3rd party versions and VS (Studio/Build) tools and steps
to rebuild it.

I think the head of code is not 0.9.5.3, can you please release the latest source?

What versions of 3rd parties are used in this project? Boost, CTemplate, GMock, Pocp, ProtoBuff?

How should I define PROTOC_PATH? for Pre build step of Exporter

Thanks a lot

Bill
Dec 3, 2016 at 2:34 PM
Hello,

There is no build instruction yet.

Please see here for more information.
PROTOC_PATH is the path to protoc.exe available from here.

I hope this will help,

OpenCppCoverage
Marked as answer by OpenCppCoverage on 1/15/2017 at 6:11 AM
Jan 19 at 6:48 PM
Thanks for the reply. The reason I need to rebuild it is, in my environment, I need to pass in a coverage result file( which may or may not be there already) to concatenate the result from current run. Currently, OpenCppCoverage tries to open the result file in the beginning of the process, if the file is not found, OpenCppCoverage exists.

Do you accept feature request? Appreciated, if you can make this change and release a build.

Thanks

Bill
Jan 23 at 12:13 PM
Hello,

If I understand correctly your needs, you would like OpenCppCoverage continues when you have --input_coverage with a missing file path. Am I right?
This behaviour is done by design because most of the time a missing file is an error.

You should check whether the file exists or not and maybe this answer can help you.

I hope this will help,

OpenCppCoverage
Jan 30 at 6:51 PM
Edited Jan 30 at 6:51 PM
Understood. This behavior suits my environment better hence I'd like to rebuild it this minor change.

If the input does not exist, create one, if it does exist, take it as input.

I also want the input and output share same file name. They are usually not big files, can be processed in memory.

Bill