VS2017 support

Apr 3 at 2:45 PM
Hello,
I wonder if Visual Studio 2017 support is scheduled and when it could be expected? Optionally maybe there is some kind of workaround, that you are aware of, to make it work with newest environment?

Thanks for response in advance!
Coordinator
Apr 8 at 12:25 PM
Hello,

I will start working on Visual Studio 2017 support for the plugin in 1 or 2 weeks. I also would like to add some small improvements.
It is hard to tell when it will be available because it depends a lot of the time I spent on this project. It may be available around mid May if I do not discover any special issues with the new VS 2017 API.

As a workaround, you can call the command line version of OpenCppCoverage from Tool menu but this is probably not what you want.

I hope this will help,

OpenCppCoverage
Coordinator
May 22 at 9:50 AM
Hello,

I misunderstood your request because I thought you spoke about the plugin version of OpenCppCoverage which require lot more work.
The fix to support Visual Studio 2017 executable should be available soon. Please see my comment here.

OpenCppCoverage
Coordinator
May 28 at 9:36 AM
Hello,

OpenCppCoverage 0.9.6.1 should fix this issue: https://opencppcoverage.codeplex.com/releases/view/631370.

Please let me know if you have still the problem.

OpenCppCoverage