Other Available Downloads
- OpenCppCoverage 64 bits version can debug 32 bits and 64 bits program.
- OpenCppCoverage 32 bits can only debug 32 bits program.
- Optimized build is now supported.
- You can exclude a line based on a regular expression.
- Cobertura output format is valid against http://cobertura.sourceforge.net/xml/coverage-04.dtd.
- If the compiler generates a line not visible, this line is excluded from the coverage.
- /DEBUG:FASTLINK is now supported in Windows 7.
- Generated HTML files are now W3C compliant.
- Keep only the last name when using several --input_coverage flags.
- Override the output if it exists for HTML, cobertura and binary exports.
No reviews yet for this release. (Previous release: 5 stars out of five with 1 rating and 1 review)
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.