Move project to GitHub

May 16, 2016 at 7:49 PM
Hello,
I found this project and I like it very much, so keep up the good work! I was wondering if you ever thought to move it from CodePlex to GitHub. As the latter is now the most common place where all opensource projects are hosted, I think it would add more visibility to this project and would simplify the contributions.
Coordinator
May 22, 2016 at 9:24 PM
Edited May 22, 2016 at 9:25 PM
Hello,

My plan is to be focused on the tasks in the roadmap. I will probably move this project to GitHub after (in several months :)). Moving the whole code to Github requires also writing new documentations, finding a way to provide dependencies and answering lot more questions.

I am going to start working on moving the Visual Studio plugin code into GitHub. This part is quite simple.

OpenCppCoverage
May 28, 2016 at 12:46 AM
If you could post the link to the GitHub account when you moved the plugin it would be great
Coordinator
May 28, 2016 at 11:17 AM
Hello,

I am going to post the link to this discussion or sent you an email. Considering the current time I am spending on this project and the remaining tasks in the roadmap, the migration will not necessarily happen in 2016.

OpenCppCoverage
Coordinator
Jan 15 at 2:10 PM
Hello,

The repository for OpenCppCoverage plugin is here: https://github.com/OpenCppCoverage/OpenCppCoveragePlugin.

I hope this will help,

OpenCppCoverage
Marked as answer by OpenCppCoverage on 2/26/2017 at 4:29 AM