Other Available Downloads
There is an issue with --unified_diff flag. For some unified diff files, you can have the error "invalid hunks differences". It will be fixed in the upcoming days.
- OpenCppCoverage 64 bits version can debug 32 bits and 64 bits program.
- OpenCppCoverage 32 bits can only debug 32 bits program.
- Unified diff file can be used to filter the file names and lines. See --unified_diff.
- Add an option to continue after an C++ exception. See --continue_after_cpp_exception.
- In Cobertura export, add line-rate for coverage (global coverage).
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.